Student/Parent Orientation Meetings
- Tuesday, August 21, 2019 at the beginning of the Freshman Academy @ 1 pm ~ Required Chromebook Orientation (for 9th graders/parents and any new upperclassmen/parents)
- Parents/guardians that couldn't attend the Freshman Academy ~ call the school and schedule a make up Chromebook orientation session with Mrs. Mabe or Mrs. Greeson
In Class Student Training (beginning of each school year)
Apps for Students
- List of Unblocked Apps (Currently most apps from the Chrome Web Store are blocked for students because some of them can cause problems or conflict with Google Apps and the Chromebooks.)
- Teachers and students can request an App by emailing Mrs. Greeson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must pay Chromebook insurance before or after school, during break or lunch to the office, Media Center or Mrs. Walsh (i.e. not during class or homeroom time).
- Students that would like a shoulder strap to use with their Chromebook can stop by the Media Center to pick one up.
- Chromebooks should always remain in the school issued cases for the insurance to cover damage.