Drivers Education Class
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW:
- The next Driver Education class will begin on January 6,7,10,11,12,13 2022. Class meets from 3:30 until 8:30 pm each weekday.
- Class location: Auditorium.
- The class is open to students who live in Stokes County and were born on or before July 8th, 2007 (14 years and 6 months).
- *Students are not officially registered for the class until payment/paperwork is received in the front office.
- *Payment can be made through the school cash online account. If you do not have access to the internet you may bring the $65.00 registration fee to the office. If you pay through School Cash Online, please select the school you are enrolled at and not the school you will be taking driver education with. Bring a copy of their birth certificate, their social security card and a completed SBTS - 800 form (800 form is available for download at the bottom of this page) to the school office by 2:30 PM on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. If you are enrolled in a homeschool or private school, you will be sent a link to pay for the class. Homeschool/Private school students should also bring a copy of their birth certificate, their social security card and a completed SBTS - 800 form (800 form is available for download at the bottom of this page) to the school office by 2:30 pm on Wednesday, January 5th, 2022.
- **Students should come to class prepared with pencil/pen, paper, highlighter and driver training book.
- *Students are responsible for obtaining a driver's training book (REQUIRED) by downloading and printing from NCDMV.
- *Students are encouraged to bring a snack. Snack and drink machines will not be available.
- **Due to Covid-19, face masks will be optional. Students will have assigned seats which will be sanitized after each session.